Inspired by my niece and sister, I've decided to take on the playful challenge of snapping one photo a day—for an entire year! Snapping my first photo on February 20, I'm off and running with the 365 Project.

If I see it and I like it...I'll snap it!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Snaps in NYC

Last stop before we head home. Now where is that place?... And what was its name? There it is!! M&J Trimmings! That's it! What a wonderful place!
.
And that'll do it for my trip to NYC. Charging up the camera now to get out there tomorrow and snap what I see and like in my own home town.
.
Snap on!

3 comments:

  1. I love MJ Trimmings...did a whole scrapbook layout on this place...heard about it a couple of years ago on Project Runway and sought it out ...if you were at MJ's then I probably know the bead store too..was it close to MJ's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured with all the trips you've made to the City, you'd have stumbled on MJT by now. Wish is sewed or knit so I'd know what to do with all the cool stuff they have in there. But fun just to poke around.

    The bead store was just down the road. For lack of a better name, I think it was called Bead World. All beads, all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No marth-don't stop! More pics of garment district!

    ReplyDelete